"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." -Friedrich Nietzsche.

Friday 29 January 2010

No Sleep.

It's so early, late? Boyfriend has to get up for work in an hour. I should have been in bed six hours ago but I'm overtired and it's fucked. Not even in the mood to put music on. Have just been getting angry, watching YouTube videos of dickhead fundamentalist Christian cunts. Again. I know it gets me all riled up but I keep on doing it anyway. I don't really have anything intelligent or overly interesting to say. Some vague notion that I may have had something to say is what made me create this blog. Guess that was a bit stupid of me. And, ew, now I'm one of those bored, lonely people who blog at twenty to four in the morning. Ah well. Might try and go to sleep now so I can have another one of my fucked-up dreams. May or may not let you know about one of them some other time. Not that anyone will be reading! Ah, life. You fucker.

2 comments:

  1. LEONA KNIGHT
    Am leona knight
    Thanks to God and also to dr akhigbe , the great herbal man that cured me of HERPES. I contacted the virus from my partner 4 year ago, i almost spent all i had because i was restless , until i saw peoples testimony about Dr akhigbe recommendation online for how he has being curing HERPES with his herbs herbal medicine , and i emailed him and tell him my problem and he prepare my cure and send it to me through UPS and gave me instructions on how to use the herbs herbal medicine, i followed as i was instructed for 2weeks and behold after i finish drinking it i notice something in me, i went to the hospital for checkup and the result was negative and the virus was completely gone from my body. You can contact Dr akhigbe to get your herbs too and cure yourself from these virus. You can email him on drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or you call him and whatsapp him on +2348142454860. . Dr akhibge cure so many different type of diseases with his herbal herbs such as HERPES, HIV/AIDS. CANCER of all kind, DIABETES and so many more. I want to thank God for using Dr akhibge to cure me. He is real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. russell robertson...
    There has been progress in herbal medicine of DR AKHIGBE which have become safer,in curing diseases;i was suffering and dying of herpes for past two years,untill i came across DR AKHIGBE on internet i email him on drrealakhigbe@gmail.com 'glory be to GOD'am cured of herpes by drinking his herbal medicine cure [HMC] he sent to me. Herbal medicine cure have made it possible curing diseases. i was once a victim and am giving out a living testimonies , and am been restore.
    So become easier to take or drink and where early herbal often required drinking it as frequently as 3 to 5 times per day, most first-line cured, herbal medicine now comprise a single daily fixed taking as the instruction followed. DR AKHIGBE also cure others diseases like ; HIV/AIDS,DIABETES,CANCER,HERPES,SYPHILLIS,MENINGITES,GENITAL AND SIMPLEX HERPES, ALS,HEPATITES A AND B.etc any one out there been effected by diseases to email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatApp him on +2348142454860. GET YOUR HERBAL AND GET YOUR FREEDOM.

    ReplyDelete