"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." -Friedrich Nietzsche.

Friday 5 February 2010

No Balls.

Just a quick update on dirty old mate Fire-Chaser. He deleted his own account. Thank goodness. I can only hope that I played some part in his decision!


My Chemical Romance has pulled out of the Soundwave Festival, citing that Gerard Way is having throat issues. Poor bugger. Happy me. Jimmy Eat World are replacing them. My Chemical Romance has inadvertently done the Soundwave fans a huge favour! Jimmy kicks arse. Especially My Chem arse.


Went out last night for the first time in so long. Was wonderful to be out of the house for a while (being at work doesn't count!)... The bar was as seedy as ever, had a bit of a larf at a vase of purple flowers that had been newly placed behind the bar, perhaps as an attempt to class-up the place. It'd take a helluva lot more than that to class-ify that place. The men were also just as seedy as usual. Usually as soon as I tell them I have a boyfriend they get the idea and move onto the next female in sight (usually my dear, dear drinking buddy, poor dear!) but there are some who persist... "Dont'cha want a little fun on the side? Quick fuck with me eh?"... the answer, irrevocably, is "No. Way. In. The. World. You. Seedy. Probably. Married. Seedy. Seedy. Cunt." Luckily the bar staff always have our backs and dispose of the heavily undesired. Quite nice to see that they will take threats of getting their legs broken for us. Nice people.


Waiting waiting waiting for the new Pokémon games to come out. HeartGold and SoulSilver! Reach my shores already!


Other than that. Nuttin', yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment