"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." -Friedrich Nietzsche.

Monday 1 February 2010

No Dick.

I just posted one of my drawings, similar to this one, to my DeviantArt page. This type of abstract art is called "continuous line drawing" and involves the artist not being allowed to remove then pen, pencil, whatever, from the paper until the drawing is finished. You are also not allowed to look at the page while you are drawing. It's an exercise I learnt in year eleven or twelve to make us focus more on form. Anyway, almost as soon as I had posted that drawing, I immediately received a message. Naively expecting a notification saying "Such-and-such has added Such-and-such to their Favourites" or something similar (as is how it usually works when you add new artworks) it had a rather different message. "Such-and-such has added Such-and-such to their album, Worst Art In DA". Fucking devo about this, as, you know, you would be... I clicked on his profile and could immediately see the guy was no artist. Childish images which looked like they had been created in an old version of Kid Pix (an infant version of Paint) were all that his gallery contained... and they were of fights and shit like that which showed this dude was fucked up major. Insiduously I created a new album on my profile, named it "Guess who just can't help to wank, wank, wank..." and added a couple of his images to it. Y'know, tit for tat. Tooth for a tooth. IMMEDIATELY after that I received another message. Not from Wanky McWank though. Just another notification that someone else had added another one of my continuous line drawings to their favourites. Which I really appreciated; I went and had a look at this dude's page and breathed a sigh of relief as he was a genuine artist with some whop of talented ass. My guards somewhat down by this point, another message pinged up... Wanker McFuckface. Saying that there was no way he'd sprog on me. Which is absolutely fine with me; I then proceeded to tell him that that was OK, he looked like someone who would appreciate someone with a few more hairs on their chest (if you know what I mean). Then I politely as I could proceeded to inform him that I was finished with and conversation with him and to please "fuck off now, and be a good little dipshit."


Of course, I knew that wouldn't be the end of it the moment I clicked Send.


Apparently Mr.Hugeshlongonhisforeheadbutnonewhereitcounts didn't like a little taste of his own medicine. He liked to be the smart arse. I got another message after an appropriate period of time, from my darling treasure, of course. This time, an insinuation that I was a chubster because in the few photos and drawings of me on the site I only showed my face and shoulders up. Which I would never deny. I've had a bit of baby fat my whole life. I'm voluptuous. In African culture, I would be the one to shake dat bootay biatch, in da houze. But fuck, fair go. I haven't slept now in 30 hours, eh. Back the fuck up, you little punk. Suck it up and take one for the team, yo mo'fo. With people like this, though, they get off on a little bit of confrontation. Makes them feel damn good. Perhaps Daddy touched him when he was but a boy with a nice lil' tight ass. Maybe Mommy drank a little and popped a few pills and one day Little McWanky found her foaming at the mouth, passed out on the couch. Maybe he was the fat, untalented, unintelligent kid at school and the others teased him. Oooh, but now he has the internet and countless social networking sites where he can pick on others better (not being up myself, thank you!) than he is. He goes around, joining these various sites... He'll pick on what he finds pick-on-able and that's how he gets his sadist little fix for the day. So, what did little Rhi-Rhi do?


Fuck all.


I reported the motherfucker's comments as spam. I kept the messages and then I reported the little cunny-bunt to the DeviantArt staff. I named, quoted and shamed him. There were SO many comments of disheartened, confused and condescended fellow Deviants on there. But apparently not one had said anything about this joker. I mean, fair dinkum, not one prick had stood up to the cunt, apart from feeding him right back with slander, homosexual innuendo and the dirtiest names they could concoct? Dudes. Why waste your time?


It just blows my mind. How bored can you be to set up a profile on a site that is designed specifically for people who love their art, and then abuse the people on there? I mean, he had written a journal entry about torturing ants, pitting black ants against big fire ants. Torturing small animals (...insects?) is never a good sign for the future for these whack-jobs. All I can say is I hope the prick gets deleted and that in the future anyone else like them gets stood up to.


So, despite the unlikelihood that anyone reading is on DeviantArt, I'm gonna post O'Wanky's pseudonym here. Just, y'know, for future reference.


Fire-Chaser


Y'know, like, whatever. At the end of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment